- Process needs every element
- A step left out may increase risk
- Ergonomics may not solve a health problem
- ActivSeating cannot guarantee zero injuries
- Any injury should be closely monitored by a health care professional
The ActivSeating process needs every element to properly integrate the body’s best posture and strength with the work and the workstation.
We showed a specific sequence to adapt a seated work station to fit the body’s size and strength. A step left out of the sequence may actually increase the risk of injury.
Despite the improvements this process provides, even the best ergonomic changes may not solve a body’s internal health problem, and a perfect workstation cannot guarantee zero injuries.
Importantly, any injury should be closely monitored by a health care professional.