- Simple way to resolve symptoms
- Two new measures for posture and strength
- Get support from the floor, chair and surface
- Integrates the body and the workstation
- Make work safer, easier and more productive
The ActivSeating process is the simplest and most comprehensive way to resolve symptoms for the injured worker.
We use two new and very specific measures for posture and strength to locate the three essential support surfaces: the floor, the chair seat and the work surface.
Taken together, these measures simply and precisely integrate the body and the workstation to dramatically reduce the frequency and severity of symptoms that are caused by seated work.
This section shows exactly how to use the chair and work surface to make work safer, easier and more productive.